This collection of web sites about women's issues is maintained by the British Library in collaboration with the Women's Library, Women's Library @ LSE.
It includes sites of women's organisations and campaigns, research reports, government publications and statistics pertaining to women, personal sites of women, such as blogs, and women focused e-zines.
- 1000 Schools for 1000 Girls
- 125 years of Roedean
- Action on Pre-Eclampsia
- Alex Brew
- Al-Hasaniya Moroccan Women's Project
- Alice Hawkins Suffragette
- Alive + Kicking - The campaign to make abortion rare
- All Things Good and Proper
- All Work and Low Pay
- Anne Sebba
- Anorexia and Bulimia Care (ABC)
- Anti-Porn Feminists
- Arachne Greek Cypriot Women's Group
- Associated Country Women of the World (ACWW)
- Association for Post Natal Illness (APNI)
- Association of Radical Midwives
- Association of Women Solicitors (AWS)
- Athena Network
Please send your comments and suggestions about sites archived by British Library to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search results tips
Tips with icons open and close on click.
If you don't find what you are looking for
If you have tried various search methods and have not found the website you are looking for, it may be that the UK Web Archive has not yet archived it. This may be because it is out of scope or technically not achievable: typically a non-UK website or a database driven one, or a site generating dynamic web pages or operating the "robots.text exclusion" (a technical setting that excludes it being archived). In that case, first try other web archives. You may also nominate the website for the UK Web Archive. Finally you may with to contact the UK Web Archive for help.