This collection of websites, covering the period July 2008 to January 2010 was initiated to reflect how the UK has been affected by the global financial crisis. The collection includes the websites of banks, corporations, local governments, consumer and financial advisory groups as well as blogs and commentaries.
- 1st Class Credit Union
- About Mayfair
- Advantage West Midlands
- Alistair Darling MP
- Allenbridge Hedgeinfo (AHI)
- Alliance Trust
- Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- Alternative London Summit 2009
- Anglo American
- Associated British Foods (ABF)
- Association of British Insurers (ABI): Latest News Releases
- Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations (ACEVO)
- Association of Electricity Producers (AEP)
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- AstraZeneca International
- BAE Systems
Please send your comments and suggestions about sites archived by British Library to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search results tips
Tips with icons open and close on click.
If you don't find what you are looking for
If you have tried various search methods and have not found the website you are looking for, it may be that the UK Web Archive has not yet archived it. This may be because it is out of scope or technically not achievable: typically a non-UK website or a database driven one, or a site generating dynamic web pages or operating the "robots.text exclusion" (a technical setting that excludes it being archived). In that case, first try other web archives. You may also nominate the website for the UK Web Archive. Finally you may with to contact the UK Web Archive for help.