This collection of websites was initiated in 2005 to contingency plan around any possible outbreak of Avian flu in the UK. It has since been expanded to include all types of Pandemic flu such as the Swine flu outbreak of 2009. The collection contains public advisory sites produced by the Government alongside news and commentary.
- Age Concern England: Information on Swine Flu
- Alliance Boots
- AndyPryke.com - Influenza Pandemic
- Andy Roberts DARnet
- Association of British Insurers (ABI): National Pandemic Flu Service - the travel insurance position (23rd July 2009)
- Association of British Insurers (ABI): Swine flu - Travel insurance information from the ABI (21st July 2009)
- Bad Science (Pandemic Flu Collection)
- BBC News: Q&A - Advice about swine flu
- BBC News: Swine flu - Doctors' diary
- BBC News: Swine flu less lethal than feared
- BBC News: Swine Flu - Mapping the Outbreak
- BBC News: The world response to flu crisis
- BBC News: UK swine flu vaccine 'approved'
- BBC News: WHO fears pandemic is "imminent"
- BirdLife International: Statement on Avian Influenza
- BMJ Group Blogs: Pandemic Flu
- Boots UK
- Boots WebMD - Partners in health
- Born Free Foundation - Avian Flu Press Release
Please send your comments and suggestions about sites archived by British Library to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search results tips
Tips with icons open and close on click.
If you don't find what you are looking for
If you have tried various search methods and have not found the website you are looking for, it may be that the UK Web Archive has not yet archived it. This may be because it is out of scope or technically not achievable: typically a non-UK website or a database driven one, or a site generating dynamic web pages or operating the "robots.text exclusion" (a technical setting that excludes it being archived). In that case, first try other web archives. You may also nominate the website for the UK Web Archive. Finally you may with to contact the UK Web Archive for help.