The UK Blogosphere (connected community of Web logs) has burgeoned since the late 1990s and early 2000s, due in part to more straightforward publishing processes. This collection represents a cross section of UK Web logs containing a wealth of material which will be of value to researchers now and in the future. The collection contains a wide variety of Blogs from news and political commentaries, sports and music Blogs to personal online diaries.
- Audacity of Pope, The
- Autobiography in Random Chapters, An
- A view from Rural Wales
- Axis for Business Blog
- Bad Science
- Bad Science (Pandemic Flu Collection)
- Banbury Quakers
- Banking Guide
- Baroness Uddin
- Baroque in Hackney
- BBC Blogs: Bradley's Blog
- BBC Blogs: Nick Robinson's Newslog
- BBC Blogs: Peston's Picks
- BBC Blogs: Stuart Bailie
- BBC Blogs: The Devenport Diaries
- BBC Blogs: Will & Testament - William Crawley's Blog
- BBC News: Mark Mardell's Euroblog - What does Libertas really want?
- Beanbags and Bullsh!t - David Floyd's adventures in social enterprise
- Bear Alley
Please send your comments and suggestions about sites archived by British Library to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search results tips
Tips with icons open and close on click.
If you don't find what you are looking for
If you have tried various search methods and have not found the website you are looking for, it may be that the UK Web Archive has not yet archived it. This may be because it is out of scope or technically not achievable: typically a non-UK website or a database driven one, or a site generating dynamic web pages or operating the "robots.text exclusion" (a technical setting that excludes it being archived). In that case, first try other web archives. You may also nominate the website for the UK Web Archive. Finally you may with to contact the UK Web Archive for help.